William Jewell College received the Softdocs Customer Innovation Award in 2017 after utilizing Etrieve’s prepopulating eForms and rules-based workflows to automate their Add/Drop process. Today, the institution continues to discover new ways to leverage Etrieve in improving the student experience.
- The registrar’s office consolidated over 30 paper forms into 20 e-forms, which are routed through rules-based workflows
- Etrieve Forms is integrated with Ellucian Colleague®, the institution’s ERP
- Over 70 electronic forms have been deployed across campus
- 2017 Softdocs Customer Innovation Award Winner
- Carrie Stradella, Application Developer/Analyst
- Nancy Erwine, Associate Registrar
- Lan Guo, Director of IT