In the summer of 2021, the SBCC Board of Trustees passed a COVID-19 vaccine requirement for all students, faculty, and staff. With a deadline of Oct. 1 and a $100 incentive, the program proved to be very well received, with thousands of students and staff participating. But what was needed prior to execution, was a critical program infrastructure—forms, automated processes, and digital storage of vaccination card information. Etrieve provided that necessary foundation. Download the Customer Story Snapshot to learn how Etrieve provided the necessary foundation needed.
- 2-year community college in Santa Barbara, CA
- Student FTE: approximately 14,000
- Migrated Admissions and Records from ImageNow to Etrieve in 2020
- Utilizing Etrieve for electronic forms, workflow automation, and document management
"The entire process is slick and can even be completed while standing in line to receive the incentive. They just use their phone to take a picture of their vaccination card, log into Etrieve, and attach the picture to the form before submitting."
- Dean Nevins, PH.D. Executive Director of Information Technology | SBCC