Olivet Nazarene was outgrowing itself. What they needed for office space was occupied by documents, and once the School of Graduate and Continuing Studies was in the process of being established, the amount of paper only continued to grow.
- Softdocs customer since 2005
- Over 4,500 users spanning the registrar’s office, advancement services, human resources, financial aid, financial services, student accounts, student development, cashier, School of Theology and Christian Ministry, academic affairs, media, IT and more.
- Dennis Seymour, Chief Information Officer
- Bary Cruz-Reyes, System Programmer/Analyst
- Lisa Wilson, Applications Services Support
- Paper documents taking up valuable office space
- Need for file storage became increasingly important as the graduate school began
- Long wait times for retrieval of content
- Etrieve Content
- Etrieve Forms
- Etrieve Flow
- Doc e Serve