Northeast Iowa Community College was very overdue for a technology update. After being awarded a Title III grant, NICC had the funds it needed to begin the search for a content management solution. Once they had explored what else was available in the space, it became clear that Softdocs provided what NICC needed at the most appealing price point.
With two campuses more than 90 miles apart and no central office, NICC’s challenge to maintain communication and collaboration was particularly unique.
- Softdocs customer since 2011
- Completed implementations in Student Services, Human Resources, Business Office and Nursing
- Awarded Title III grant to assist in technology refresh
- Lack of modern technology framework
- Dispersed campuses causing lack of collaboration
- Lots of paper shuffling and human error
- Print Customization and Delivery
- Enterprise Content Management
- Electronic Forms