After finding out their previous content management system was being sunsetted, Elon University began searching for an ECM replacement. The nine departments which leveraged the previous solution offered requirements, as decision makers chose to also expand use of electronic workflows, among other things. Ultimately, Etrieve by Softdocs was selected as their new ECM solution.
- Began searching for an ECM replacement when it was announced previous solution was to be sunsetted
- Wanted to replace content management and add new features in workflow and reporting
- Softdocs' education focus and standing as an Ellucian partner, combined with Etrieve's ease of use, were key factors.
- Currently leverage the Etrieve platform and Serve by Softdocs
- ERP is Ellucian Colleague
- Laura Kappert, Director of Enterprise Solutions