Frustrated with drawn-out and outdated payroll processes, Jamie Ulrich, Dawson County School’s Director of Financial Services, began searching for a way to become more efficient. After an initial demonstration of the Softdocs Workflow Suite, Ulrich quickly realized that Softdocs could not only improve their existing payroll processes but also had the capability to transform Dawson’s entire record-keeping system with electronic document management.
The integration between Softdocs and Dawson’s finance and payroll system, PC Genesis, is an added bonus for the county. A customer since 2012, Dawson has seen efficiency improvements in almost every area of their day-to-day operations within their Business Office as well as Student Records.
- Softdocs customer since 2012
- Implemented in Payroll, Finance and Student Services
- Time-consuming payroll process
- Misfiled, lost and deteriorating documents
- Slow, inefficient AP approval processes
The Softdocs ECM Platform™
- Drastically reduced the turn-around time in approval processes for travel, transportation and bus requests
- Automated AP processes to electronically print and distribute checks
- Electronically stores digitized student records through its records conversion services