Central Carolina Community College was officially weighed down with paper. The boxes of documentation, file cabinets and offices dedicated to holding all of it became too much. As the college grew, finding a single document in the masses was next to impossible.
The school was investigating a couple problem areas when they realized their paper usage was becoming challenging. One goal was to get rid of the wasted office space that the numerous boxes of paper documentation were taking over. Another goal was to increase searches for specific documents as the college grew.
- Softdocs customer since 2007
- Completed implementations in Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Human Resources and IT Departments
- Current implementations in process in Finance, Curriculum and Admissions
- Difficulty finding a specific document among masses of paper
- Time-consuming, manual paper-based processes
- Campuses spread across three counties
The Softdocs ECM Platform™
- Enterprise Content Management
- Electronic Forms
- Print Customization and Delivery