Softdocs is a privately-held software company focused on providing enterprise content management and workflow solutions to the education marketplace. As a SC Best Place to Work with a multi-year presence on the Inc. 5000, Softdocs is an excellent place to begin or grow your career.
The Customer Success Manager interacts daily with the Softdocs Sales and Professional Services teams, working to ensure customers are leveraging Softdocs solutions to their full potential.
As a quota-carrying, sales-oriented position, the Customer Success Manager reports to the VP of Sales and is responsible for management of assigned existing customer accounts.
The ideal candidate should possess a great amount of experience in servicing customers from a post sales perspective, be able to facilitate the continued relationship between customers and Softdocs as well develop, maintain, identify and grow revenue potential in assigned accounts.
- Serves as the main point of contact for assigned existing accounts.
- Maintains revenue stream from upgrades, upsells/additional purchases and subscription renewals.
- Works with Account Executives in the development of existing accounts and identification of upgrade/expansion opportunities.
- Plays a key role in the onboarding of new customers and facilitates the relationship with Professional Services, Training, Support, and other necessary teams in support of a customer’s successful deployment and use of Softdocs solutions.
- Proactively reaches out to customers; maintains and nurtures a healthy client relationship with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understands and be able to sell the value of Softdocs solutions.
- A customer focused team player with a high degree of professionalism.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to manage communication with high-level executives.
- A high degree of flexibility.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least three (3) years of relevant software sales experience.
- Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud-oriented solutions is a plus.
Salary + Commission/Bonuses
- As an absolute condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
- Employment is subject to applicant/employee criminal background check.
- The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.