Softdocs is a rapidly growing, privately-held software company focused on the development, implementation and support of enterprise content management and workflow solutions for the education marketplace.
The Marketing Brand & Events Coordinator will be responsible for planning and designing customer facing and internal events such as trade shows, conferences and informational sessions. The successful candidate will have a detail oriented style and create a consistent brand experience across and within those customer facing events. This position will work closely with sales and marketing leadership to drive customer and brand engagement.
This position is full time, with work hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday. With Softdocs operating at a national level, after-hours work may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Work with Marketing Director and Sales leaders to select trade shows with high return on investment
- Work with Inside Sales and Marketing Teams to build and execute campaigns around shows and events
- Keep up-to-date on industry and marketplace trends and use this data to create or alter campaigns and overall message.
- Participate in development, sourcing, and implementation of branding materials such catalogues, sell sheets, leaflets, etc.
- Assist product management team with market research (e.g. market sizing, competitor and competitor product)
- Assist Marketing Director in establishing and upholding brand standards which includes working with various internal teams to train on standards
- Plan all aspects of trade show logistics including attendees, set-up/tear down, accommodations, travel, transportation, booth design, etc.
- Coordinate with Marketing Director to manage branding and advertising budget
- Plan and execute customer events, including annual user conference
- Lead internal marketing event management, including quarterly town halls and internal newsletter
- Actively seek opportunities to create awareness of Softdocs in the local community
- Handle administrative aspects of customer events such as contracts, price negotiation, booth locations, and similar activities
- Assist Marketing Director with other key projects as needed
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years marketing experience required
- Experience in direct marketing activities, market research and intelligence, and market strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentation, negotiation, and persuasion
- Project Management skills – exceptional planning and organizational skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to manage customer relationships and cross-functional entities at all organizational levels
- Ability to travel nationally and bridge vertical/geographical market specific demands; travel is estimated at 5-15% with seasonal fluctuations.
Salary + Benefits
Softdocs offers its employees a competitive salary and benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability and 401k options as well as vacation, paid holidays and annual profit sharing.
- As an absolute condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
- Employment is subject to applicant/employee criminal background check.
- The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.