Join us March 20-23, 2016 for learning, networking and fun in downtown Atlanta, GA!
Come join fellow Softdocs users and system experts for three days of knowledge sharing at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
With boot camps, presentations, town halls and roundtables that will provide practical advice on how to improve business processes and assist you in operating more efficiently, there is something for users of all levels at Bridge 2016.
Back again this year, we will have a track dedicated solely to IT-level decision making and application support.
At Bridge 2016, you’ll be able to:
Gain insight from our experts.
- Refine your technology skills at our sessions, roundtables and bootcamps.
- Gain a deep understanding of Etrieve, our next generation solution, and how it fits into your overall IT roadmap.
- Discover ways to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Share ideas with other users.
- Network and learn about others successes and ideas.
- Make connections during meals or at one of our social events.
- Visit the Coca-Cola museum, Centennial Olympic Park and Centennial Olympic Games Museum or take in the wonders of the Georgia aquarium.
- Watch the news unfold live at the CNN studio.
- Plan an afternoon hiking trip to Kennesaw Mountain or Stone Mountain for beautiful views.
- Indulge in a southern feast or experience Atlanta’s nightlife by taking in a show at the Atlanta Opera, Fox Theatre or Atlanta Symphony Hall.
Click Here to Register Now